ASTS - Advanced Safety Training Services
First Aid Training should be an essential skill that every person can perform to save a life. This site offers first aid training for individuals and companies from qualified former emergency services and first aid professionals. We also offer certified Door Supervisor courses, static guards, close protection for groups, or one to one VIP security training. ASTS provides a whole range of certified courses from First Aid, AED Defibrillator, Fire Safety, Health & Safety, CCTV, Food & Hygiene. These are all professionally run by highly qualified trainers from selected venues in London and the South East, or at your company premises.
- Understanding the role of a first aider, the use of available equipment and how to record incidents
- The importance of hygiene in first aid procedures
- Assessing the situation in order to act safely, promptly and effectively
- Administering First Aid to a person who is unconscious, has suffered a seizure, choking, or who is bleeding and/or in shock
- Administer C.P.R.
- Provide First Aid for minor injuries
- Recognising the presence of major illness and applying general first aid principles in their management
- Soft tissue injuries
- Injuries to bones including suspected spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Burns & scalds
- Eye injuries
- Poisoning & Anaphylactic shock
After completing the 3-Day course, the HSE recommends that persons complete a 2-Day refresher (within 3 yrs of the 3-Day course being completed), and then an annual refresher course should be taken. The annual refresher lasts for 3 hours. Assessment is continuous.
On completion, candidates should be able to:
- Assess the situation
- Administer First Aid to a person who is unconscious, has suffered a seizure, or who is bleeding and/or in shock
- Administer C.P.R.
The course will also cover any updates or changes to relevant first aid procedures.
Door Supervisor / Security Operative (Maidstone)
FREE HSE First Aid courses for unemployed in Kent
If you are currently unemployed and are eager to learn something new then this c...
February Date for Mandatory Physical Intervention Training Physical intervention training is to become mandatory for all door supervisors w...
Emergency CPR Save a Child or a Friend with CPR Cardiac arrest is often associated with heart ...