This qualification is aimed at individuals working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone is a part of their role as well as face to face contact.
To complete this qualification learners should expect to undertake 6 guided learning hours.
These include understanding the principles of customer service:
- Understanding customers
- Knowing the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Principles of customer service
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development